Michael Cheney is a well-known Internet marketer. He’s made his success through internet marketing and proudly claim to be a 7-Figure Marketer. There is no doubt that his success is a consequence of the techniques he’s laid out in his products including The Commission Machine. But is the Commission Machine Program a scam or legit? Read on to see the full review.
What is the Commission Machine Method?
The Commission Machine is basically a video marketing course by Michael Cheney. In his training, Cheney alleges that he will equip you with the information and abilities that he’s used to make more than $2500 per day, and show you how to use these same techniques to generate more bucks daily by making use of his unique, 3-step framework to appear on Internet Marketing leaderboards, regardless of whether you are an inexperienced novice with limited budget. And what it teaches can be applied in any niche.
How Does The Commission Machine Works?
The Commission Machine contains seven main training modules (video recordings). I would say the average length of these recordings is approximately thirty minutes. The resources are located in the video. You will need to sign up in order to be invited to a webinar. Moreover, you have access to one of the best customer support. The following is a breakdown of what each module entails.
1. Getting started: A brief general idea of the R.A.P.I.D. formula that you need to use in order to start making your own cash machines.
2. Research: Learning how to conduct a proper research. You will be provided with a number of resources to conduct a research. This is the most important part of the entire process. You learn about various resources you probably haven’t heard of. This is the main part of the course and you do not want to miss it.
3. Angle: This shows you how to stand out from the crowd. It is like creating your own brand.
4. Providing Incentives: Encourage existing clients and prospects to buy your products or services through the use of gifts and bonuses… The course will teach you how to use them and when you shouldn’t use them.
5. Messages: Writing content that engages your target audience. Also, learn how to make your content go viral and make your target customers want to purchase from you. If you give your target customers what they want, your customers will search for you simply because they love what your stuff. This is one of the sections that is worth the price of the Michael Cheney Commission Machine Program.
6. Deploy: Learn how to run and manage your marketing campaigns. It is highly recommended to watch this video regardless of whether or not you have a list. This way, you will able to understand the importance of having some sort of infrastructure set up to ensure success.
7. The No List Method: while this method was mainly designed for newbies, it does not mean experienced marketers cannot utilize it to generate more cash. It shows you two different places where one can apply this method.
If you are a newbie or one of those struggling digital marketers looking to make quick money online and wishing to stand out from the rest, so you can receive your share of this multi-billion dollar pie, it is highly recommended you try this Michael Cheney Commission Machine. Cheney’s system is very legit. In addition, it comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. Michael Cheney also claims that you can succeed with this program even if you do not have an email list.
Who is The Commission Machine For?
The Commission Machine is for both established and beginner marketers who want to take their affiliate marketing skills to another level. Affiliate marketers who wish to boost their sales. Affiliate marketers who want to send marketing emails that convert and generate more money.
Does This Program Work?
My answer is a resounding yes. However, in order to make a sell, you’ll need to expose your clients and prospects several times to the same product. For example, you can utilize different headings in your emails but talk about the same product. It really works. Incentives and bonuses also work very well for affiliate marketers. Many marketers have proven it.
Are There Upsells?
The Answer is a straight Yes. There are 2 upsells that will shortcut your path to success with The Commission Machine but they are not necessary even though we highly recommend you to check them out.
- Upsell 1: “The Golden Ticket” ($27/mo) gives you the unique opportunity to join Cheney behind the scenes in the “Commission Machine” Factory and watch him create an entire affiliate promotion live on your screen (monthly webinar). He then gives you Every “machine” that’s built to use as your own.
- The second upsell ($97) is a Done-for-you Service which gives you 7 done-for-you commission machines ready to deploy. You just copy and paste for immediate results!
Commission Machine Legit or scam?
I have reviewed the program and I have no doubt that The Commission Machine is not a scam or some sort of pyramid scheme. Rather, you are getting the opportunity to know how the big players in the digital marketing industry make most of their cash and why so rapidly. Another good thing is you are getting the data from a trusted and renown internet marketer who has a proven reputation for producing very good materials. Also, during the course, Cheney shows you live examples. This clearly indicates that the guy really knows his stuff.
- Easy to learn step-by-step video tutorials
- One-time payment
- Impressive video presentation
- The tutor does not present like a guru; he presents with passion
- Email marketing is the best way to promote a product
- Well-presented videos
It is worth noting that Cheney is presenting his video tutorials in a very creative way. He shows his audience several attention grabbing titles as well as email samples. His video presentations are not only informing but also entertaining. Moreover, Cheney as a successful Internet marketer has carried out an extensive research. In other words, he knows what works best and what does not work in the current market. He normally uses his own real-life examples.
- The program seems to have been designed for seasoned marketers… not newbie friendly
- You will need an email list and website to run any email affiliate offers
Michael Cheney’s The Commission Machine is neither a scam nor a super-hyped product. It is a great method to learn that worth the investment, especially if you want to generate money from email marketing. Even so, you need to promote a product or service in order to get a commission. It is not a get rich quick at the push of a button system that will be dumping millions into your bank account! You have to learn the method and appy it correctly to get the type f results that are advertised.
Ready to start your online empire with the commission machine?
Grab the bonuses below when you purchase from this page:
Bonus #1: Affiliate Marketing Masterclass ($97 Value)
Bonus #2: Big Commission Bootcamp ($97 Value)
Bonus #3: Your Affiliate Millions Blueprint You Can Copy and Deploy ($197 Value)
Special Bonus: 3-Step CPR Cash Course ($997 Value)
What are you waiting for? Go grab your bonuses below: